Big Brothers Big Sisters would love to partner with your company or group.
Through partnerships, we seek to engage your employees and help you move your dedication to youth’s futures in to action. If you are interested in any of these opportunities or have a new idea, please contact Andrea Nordick-Stone, Director of Development, at email@example.com or (651) 789-2492.
- Sponsorships – A great way to both publicly show your commitment to us and invite your employees and partners to join in on the Big Brothers Big Sisters fun.
- Bowling for Kids’ Sake – What could be more fun than inviting your members or employees to an afternoon or evening of bowling? Bowling for a good cause!
- Beyond School Walls – Host biweekly mentoring at your company, encourage your employees to volunteer, and provide the financial support to make it all possible. A fantastic way to build staff morale while changing the lives of 25 neighborhood youth.
- Lunch & Learn – Volunteers are at the heart of our work and your employees can be those volunteers. Invite our recruitment team in to talk about these life-changing commitments.
- Art Stuff Bags – Through our Free Arts program, youth facing significant challenges are provided with art to communicate their feelings. For our partner sites that work with youth and families in crises, being given a bag of art supplies can mean relaxation and healing. Creating Art Stuff bags will give them this. If you’re looking for a one-time group volunteer opportunity, consider funding these bags and putting them together.
- Clothing Drive – Collect donated clothes and household goods to Support Mentoring By The Pound.