10 Ways to Celebrate Halloween With Your Little
October 9, 2018, Hanna Estrem
Does your Little love Halloween? We do, too. Celebrate with one of these festive activities.
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Plan your Halloween costumes
- Upcycle old pillow cases and create your own trick-or-treat bags
- Create a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt
- Make pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread or Halloween Candy Corn Popcorn Hands
- Visit the “Halloween Capital of the World” – Anoka, MN!
- Visit a corn maze
- Toast pumpkin seeds
- Play “Ghost in the Graveyard”
- Watch a spooky movie
We’d love to see how you and your Little celebrate Fall fun! Send us a note on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured!